I have a challenge for you.
Beginning August 1st through August 28th lets change ONE habit to help you become a healthier, happier and more fit Pinnacle Performer!
It is really simple, all you need to do is pick ONE habit/behavior you would like to change and focus all of your energy on either eliminating an unhealthy habit or add just ONE healthy habit.
Be sure to pick only ONE habit and make sure it has some bite. Don’t choose something that won’t have much impact on your life. Pick a good ONE and do your best to stick to it!
This doesn’t need to be something you do for the rest of your life. It could turn into something you do for the rest of your life but for now lets just focus on 28-days beginning August 1st.
Below are a few ideas of what you can add and/or what you can subtract that will give you a healthier life. Yours habit does not need to be on this list. Create your own.
Some ideas of habits to start for 28-days might be:
- Eat breakfast with more than 20 grams of protein everyday
- Make every scheduled workout
- Do Cardio on the days in between training
- Eat only organic veggies that are apart of the “dirty dozen“
- Drink a glass of water fist thing in the morning
- Read for “X” number of minutes
- Taking your Omega-3 Krill Oil
- Eating a vegetable with every meal/feeding
- Eating protein with every meal/feeding
- Drink a cup of unsweetened green tea
- Purchase your groceries at a farmers market
- Get 8-hours of sleep
Some ideas of habits to stop for 28-days might be:
- Watching TV
- Adding sugar or artificial sweeteners to drinks
- Drinking soda, diet or otherwise
- Running around the house with scissors (just seeing if you were still paying attention)
- Hanging around negative people
- Eating anything with high fructose corn syrup
- Fried food
- Drinking Alcohol
I dare you to pick that one habit/behavior that you don’t want choose because you think it is going to be too hard and stick to it for 28-days. The bigger the risk the bigger the reward!
If you choose to accept the 28- Day Challenge please let me know what you are adding or subtracting. I would like to help you along the way.
If you think changing one of your habits will impact your body and you want to take measurements before we start and after let me know and we will schedule a time to take measurements (Body composition and tape measurements of arms, hips, and waist).
Lets end the summer what some healthy positive changes!
Make it a great week!
Committed to Your Success,
P.S. Tell me the habit you are changing and I will tell you mine!
P.P.S. If you have a friend or family that would like to do this with us invite them along. The more the better!
hey bud. it’s michael. been trying to get healthy for a while but never really started. i figure your 28 day challenge is a good place to start. so here we go…. i’ll be cutting out soft drinks and replacing it with green tea on a daily basis. detox can do me some good about now. especially after the reunion weekend. lol. i’ll keep you posted on whether i can get myself in the gym as well. but baby steps first…..
Mike, this is great to hear! Green Tea is the best. Keep the sugar out of it. If you need it sweetened use Stevia. I figure your liver could use a cleanse after the reunion weekend. It was great to share a dinner with you and catch up. We probably need about a year’s worth of dinners to catch up. Take care.