Why a Female Athlete Speed and Strength Training (F.A.S.S.T.) program?
After 15 years working with both male and female athletes from all ages and abilities my team and we finally decided it was time to focus our time and attention on female athletes.
It is not that we can’t or won’t work with male athletes, we feel that we could make a much larger impact with our South Texas female athletes who have been underserved in the weight room.
For too long our female athletes have been given programs that were designed for football players and other male programs with little thought to the unique needs of female athlete. Saying that, school programs are getting better than when we started training athletes, but still, female athletes are not given the same resources and attention as male athletes.
With female athlete injuries at an all time high, it is time for a program that specifically addresses issues such as reducing non-contact knee injuries, nutritional needs and proper strength training. It is time for a program that focuses on their needs and their needs alone.
That is why we created the Female Athlete Speed and Strength Training (F.A.S.S.T) program!
If you have a daughter who is competitive athlete you will want her to train at Pinnacle Performance and Fitness.
8-Week Summer F.A.S.S.T. Program (Space is Very Limited)
Topics to Be Covered
- Develop Speed for the Court, Field and/or Pitch
- Increase total Body/Core strength and Power
- Improve First Step Quickness
- Improve Multi-Directional Speed
- Increase Endurance
- Build a strong resilient body that is able to endure practices and long seasons
- Discover Lifelong Nutritional Strategies
- Reinforce what you as a parent have been trying to tell your athlete
- Lay the foundation of lifelong health and fitness
Fill in the info below to get prices and more information (Register Today, Space is Limited)
Convenient Times and Location
Ages 11 to 18. Prices between $199 and $399.
WHY YOU CAN TRUST US TO MAKE YOUR DAUGHTER A F.A.S.S.T. ATHLETE?
- Each Performance Coach has a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a Health & Exercise Science related field
- Each Performance Coach has one or more Nationally recognized Coaching certifications
- Our Performance Coaches combine for over 25 years of athletic performance training experience
- Over 200 athletes that have come through our doors and w have coached literally thousands more through Clubs, High Schools, Middle Schools, College Team Training, Camps, Clinics and Combines.
- We have been positively impacting the lives of athletes in S. Texas for over 12 years!
If your daughter has teammates who are looking to get faster, stronger, learn better eating habits and more they will not want to miss this program.
Don’t let any of her her competitors know this program. What we coach is not taught by other trainers or coaches in the area. We know this because every high school senior, college athlete and pro that has EVER trained with us has told us, “I wish I would have known about you all when I was ______”. We make athletes fast, strong and resilient. Sign up your daughter today!